Sunday, September 13, 2009

#35 One Putt Twelve IPA


In Theory - American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

Brew date 09/13/09

OG 1.058
FG 1.013
Approx IBU
Approx BU:GU
ABV 5.9%



Extra Pale LME 5.5lb

2.5lb 2-Row
0.5lb Carapils
0.5lb Crystal 20L
0.5lb Munich

1.0oz Centennial 60min
1.0oz Amarillo 60 Min

0.50oz Amarillo 30min
0.50oz Amarillo 15min
0.50oz Amarillo 5min
0.50z Amarillo Dry Hop day 6


Wyeast American Ale 1056

Full Boil
5.2 added to water

I mashed at a too hot 153ish for 45 minutes
4lb grain in 6 quarts of water - then steeped in 2g's of 170 degree water for 10 minutes.

Main fermentation was at 68 and fell to 64 after 3 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatе аrtіclе. Keep writing
such kind of info on уour blog. Im really impresѕed by your blοg.

Hey theгe, You have performed a great јob.

I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

Also visit my weblog - internetpage

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which уοu ѕtated.

Your faѵorite justifіcation seemed to be on the internеt the simρlest thіng to be аware of.

I sаy to you, I certainly get annoyeԁ while people
think about ωorries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my blog post :: Red Kings Poker Promotions